We can provide your staff in Cambridge North area with an array of useful travel-related discounts. Our partnerships with local transport operators and local suppliers include savings on:
- Bikes and e-bikes, including second-hand bikes
- Cycle training or bike maintenance workshops
- Bike repairs and accessories
Marketing and events
We are skilled and experienced in marketing, from capturing your audience’s attention to delivering sustainability events. We plan, produce, and distribute marketing materials, including flyers, event emails, newsletters and social media posts, to promote your events and initiatives.
Here are just some of the events and activities we have organised for our clients:
- E-bike try outs before they commit to purchasing one
- Organised bicycle user groups
- Presentations on cycling by various local cycle suppliers
- Onsite mechanics teaching employees how to carry out ‘M’ check on a bike and repair punctures
- Consultations on high-profile infrastructure projects
- National event promotions, including Clean Air Day, Cycle to Work Week, Green Transport Week
- Annual events for employees to try out a wide range of products and suppliers at once, including running assessments, cargo bikes, tricycles and tandems, hybrid cars, rail and bus operators, and much more
Car clubs, e-bike schemes
We carry out detailed research and explore the market for best-value products and suppliers for any initiates our clients want to roll out. Some initiatives we’ve already helped with include:
- Pool cars for employees to use during business trips or for personal trips on the weekends
- A small fleet of piloted e-scooters, gradually increasing with employee demand.
- E-bike hire suppliers which allows employees to book from an app.
We work with Crazy Spanners to provide a cycle repair service at Cambridge Science Park. Crazy Spanners operates from our Mobility and Cycle Hub, providing same-day repairs, parts and accessories on weekdays (0800–1700). The hub is located adjacent to the Bradfield Centre at 184 Cambridge Science Park.
Travel Plan Plus pool e-bikes
The Mobility and Cycle Hub also has two Travel Plan Plus pool e-bikes, which can be booked for short periods free of charge. The bikes have a 35-mile range, 6-speed gears, speeds of 15 mph and three easy-to-use power settings. Accessories are available too, including lights, hi-visibility vests, cycle helmets, pannier bags, bike locks, and chargers (if taken overnight).